home *** CD-ROM | disk | FTP | other *** search
/ Media Share 9 / MEDIASHARE_09.ISO / bbs / da001b.zip / DA.DOC < prev    next >
Text File  |  1993-01-31  |  4KB  |  74 lines

1.       ┌─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
  2.       │ "The Allfiles dieter" By Nathan Taylor! (c) 1993 InfoNet BBS│
  3.       ├───────┬─────────────────────────────────────────────┬───────┤
  4.       │DA.EXE!│InfoNet BBS - (508)-630-3720 - V.32Bis 1 GIG!│DA.EXE!│
  5.       └───────┴─────────────────────────────────────────────┴───────┘
  6. ░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓▓░▒▓░▒▓░▓▒░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒
  7. ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Legal Stuff, Lets get it over with!▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  8. ▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓
  9. Yes I know, This is the most BORING part of the manual to read (For me the most
  10. boring to write too!) so I'm just gonna give you a list of what you CAN Do:
  12. 1) Use this program for NON goverment, military, or commercial use.
  13.         If it is to be used for a money making BBS, Please read "$BBS.TXT"
  14. 2) This program MUST be distrubuted in original form. NO modifications. Any
  15. modifications for the distrubution archive besides extention conversion, 1.1
  16. to 2.04e etc (those are just fine by me!) But never unzip, change, and rezip
  17. as that would violate these rules of distribution.
  18. 3) This program IS shareware, NOT freeware, NOT public domain. I find that
  19. it is not unreasonable to charge a small registration free for this work, as
  20. it will have additions, and many changes, and probably many more hours of work
  21. SO please read REGME.DOC for more info. Thanks!!
  22. 4) This program must NOT be hex edited, or ANYTHING to that nature!!
  24. ░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░
  25. ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄END OF THE BORING STUFF!!▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  26. ░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓▓░▒
  27. ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
  28. ░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓
  29. ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Operation of KA▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  30. ░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░
  32. The Allfiles Dieter (DA.EXE, Diet Allfiles.Executable) works on a simple
  33. "C-ya" princaple. If a line contains:
  35. "FILES:"
  36. "UPCOMPRESSED SIZE:"
  37. "UPLOADED BY:"
  38. "LAST REVISED:"
  39. (More to come by YOUR sugestion!)
  41. Is goes "C-ya" as I say it, Or as some people say it "Gonzo" or quoting
  42. another author, "Digital Dust" But I call it the "C-ya Line Principal"
  43. To use the program:
  45. Simple place the DA.EXE program anywhere you desire and the syntax is:
  46. DA FILE.EXT
  48. Where FILE.EXT is the file to Diet
  50. It's that simple!
  52. ░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓░▒▓▒░▓▓▒░
  53. ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄End of "Operation"▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  54. ░▒▓░▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓
  55. ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
  56. ░▓▒▒░▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓▓
  57. ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Other Info about DA.EXE▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  58. ▒░▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓
  60. Diet Allfiles is written in QuickBasic 4.5, and is compiled into a
  61. "self-executing" program file, NOT requiring Brun45.EXE. The source code is
  62. available to registered users ONLY. The program is fairly simple, just checks
  63. for lines and deletes the ones that have the target phrases in them!
  65. ░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓
  66. ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄End of "Other Information"▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  67. ▒░▓░▒▓▒░▓░▓▒░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓░▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓▒░▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓░▒▓▓
  69. Please read REGME.DOC, HISTORY.DOC, and $BBS.DOC if your BBS generates a
  70. profit for you or your organization...
  72. ──────────Documentation By Author, For DA.EXE version .001Beta───────────────
  73. ───────────────────────────────────<EOF>─────────────────────────────────────