home *** CD-ROM | disk | FTP | other *** search
/ Frozen Fish 2: PC / frozenfish_august_1995.bin / bbs / d09xx / d0932.lha / DynamicSkies / Read-Me! < prev    next >
Text File  |  1993-12-20  |  2KB  |  32 lines

1.                                                 September the 22nd 1993
  6.     This astronomy software is available to you through Public Domain. This
  7.     version is a preview of the registered version but features almost the
  8.     complete functions. Read for better details the 'Register.doc' file.
  9.     I hope this program will seduce you, for the Amiga community lacks good
  10.     and cheap astronomy software.
  12.     You may copy this version as many times as you want ( please do !, I
  13.     need advertisement ), but I ask you to do it everytime with the complete
  14.     set of codes and docs.
  16.     For many hours I hunted these horrible tiny creatures called 'bugs', but
  17.     I can't guarantee ( alas ! ) that certain specimens lurk in some dark
  18.     corners. Anyway, there are two of them I know and that I cannot kill for
  19.     the moment because they originate from my compilator. Sometimes, menu
  20.     texts may disappear or look funny ( rare but possible ). You may reset
  21.     things by changing languages. And 136 bytes just vanish in trash memory
  22.     when you quit this program and go back to the system. Well, with a
  23.     complete rewriting in DICE C for future versions, count on me to put out
  24.     these bugs. You may also note  that planet's magnitudes are not really
  25.     accurate. My formulas are bad and I need to hunt some better ones.
  27.     Always for the 'I'll better test before spending money' motto, I shall
  28.     release my next versions in Public Domain if I can, at least V1.1, V1.2
  29.     and V2.0.
  31.     I hope you'll excuse my bad English ( It can't be that bad ? ).