home *** CD-ROM | disk | FTP | other *** search
/ Frozen Fish 1: Amiga / FrozenFish-Apr94.iso / bbs / alib / d5xx / d595 / iconswap.lha / IconSwap / Doku.eng < prev    next >
Text File  |  1992-02-01  |  3KB  |  72 lines

1.                                                        Hohenstein, Mar 31 1991
  5.                                    IconSwap
  8.                                  Version V0.14
  11.                               © 1991 by Uwe Röhm
  12.                             of  Soft from the Wood
  17.                           This program is FREEWARE!
  19.  -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
  21. PURPOSE:
  22. 'IconSwap' is a small (but beautiful) utility, which allows you to swap easily
  23. and fast the outfit of your icons between the older 1.3 and the new 2.0-style.
  26. How to get start:
  27. Workbench-Users just click on the icon of IconSwap and then select the other
  28. icons which colors they want to swap holding down the SHIFT-key. At last please
  29. doubleclick on the last selected icon - and it's done.
  30. CLI-Users only must type    "Iconswap <name1> <name2> ...."   , where the names
  31. must be typed in without the ending '.info' but with the full path-specifica-
  32. tion! Type    "Iconswap ?"    for a little help text.
  35. HINTS:
  36. Started from the workbench, IconSwap doesn't matter about which kind the
  37. selected icons are. That means you can start it with drawer-, trashcan-, disk-,
  38. project- or tool-icons and it will still work correct. It's also without no
  39. means if these icons are situated on the workbench-window or in their own
  40. drawer-window.
  41. If you start IconSwap of the CLI, you must type in "Disk" instead of the
  42. regular label of a Disk or Harddisk which may appear on the workbench under
  43. the icon!
  44. And please don't panic, if there is no reaction by the workbench. You first
  45. must close and re-open drawers (or re-insert disks) to see, what has happened!
  48. SHOWDOWN:
  49. This program has been written by me, Uwe Roehm. You can reach me by:
  51.       Uwe Roehm
  52.       Auber Str. 25
  53.     D-6209 Hohenstein 4
  54.       GERMANY
  56. This program is still copyrighted by me, but without any charge. That means it
  57. is FREEWARE! And please pass it on only with the documentation and the sources.
  58. Especially you are not allowed to sell it commercially - that is also not to
  59. demand more than $5 for so called "PD-Disks" - or to use it in armament
  60. factories. I hope this is clear enough!
  61. Who wants to build in my source in own programs - please let me know of it and
  62. insert a notice. If you want to build in it in commercial products you have
  63. to contact me before.
  67. So, I think that's all. Please feel free to contact me and/or to send me your
  68. own programs. And please forgive me my horrible english!
  70.           So long
  71.                          Uwe Roehm