goth nadal zyje - Londyn

pisano kiedys ze nie ma gotow w Londynie. Oto info jakie otrzymalam od
znajomego, dzieki ktoremu ja odkrylam goth:
I will send you details regarding clubs via email. The ones I know is
Electric Ballroom by Camden Tube Station, which I find too trendy. Gossips
in Soho (which I believe is called Devils Garden, I will check up).  I will
get my funny friend Simon (half man/woman) to email me. He knows all the
clubs.

Your friend quoted there are know Goths in London these days. Most are at
Camden, they usually dress up in the Summer. Many hide themselves in the
Winter & may not go out at all.
Slimelight has improved, the club has a license & sells alcohol, the music
has improved & its free for members at the moment before 12am.  There are a
lot of Goth events, but they tend to be staged north of England, around
Nottingham area. The problem with this sort of trend, its not popular for
the majority of people. Big underground clubs, which is well know in London
are Fetish/Rubber clubs. Unfortunately the music is all techno & you have to
dress accordingly. The people there are mad & funny.....its real shocker!!!!
Everybody I have gone with are never disappointed & want to go again.

tyle info z UK

pozdrawiam

Angel

@ [CWb] W++ Mr++ Mm++ Me Mk++ Le+++ Ll muz+ vamp+++