Index du Forum
IDENTIFICATION SERVEUR : 213.186.33.87 - CLIENT : 74.109.56.191

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour v�rifier ses messages priv�sSe connecter pour v�rifier ses messages priv�s   ConnexionConnexion 

IIc/IIc+ Colour

Poster un nouveau sujet   R�pondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> APPLE IIc et IIc Plus
Voir le sujet pr�c�dent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
MacXL

MessagePost� le: Dim 23 D�c 2007, 0:15    Sujet du message: IIc/IIc+ Colour R�pondre en citant

I'm trying to figure out the colour evolution for the IIc.

I know it was introduced in 1984 in a "creamy off-white" coulour known at Apple as "Fog" with a khaki coloured keyboard (per Kunkle's "Apple Design" book). All the ads seem to confirm this, though colour variation from photo to photo is inconsistent at best. It also appears as thought the keyboard, accents and cables are all the same colour as well.

I thought it stayed this way from the introduction to the IIc Plus in 1988. However, this: http://www.hackzapple.com/ORG1/M1/A2C.HTM indicates the case turned Platnum gray in 1986 along with the IIGS.

If that's true, I have never seen a gray IIc with 5.25" drives. But it is hard to tell in many of the photographs, especially since most IIc's have yellowed with age.

To clarify, did the Platinum IIcs from 1986 have a Platinum gray case and slightly darker gray keyboard and accents? If so, then was the difference between it and the IIc Plus, that the case remained Platinum gray and the keyboard matched the case exactly?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message priv�
JPL
Site Admin

MessagePost� le: Lun 14 Jan 2008, 13:04    Sujet du message: R�pondre en citant

late better than never... you're right on my mind it's a cute and paste a tittle fast Embarassed Confused .
On the IIc AS4100 Model 3 colour change just on the keyboard. I drop all my IIc to confirm.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message priv� Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
ENMM

MessagePost� le: Mer 13 Mai 2009, 19:54    Sujet du message: Apple IIc / IIc plus R�pondre en citant

Good evening ,

You might have very good pictures of these two computers on the following web link:

http://www.vectronicsappleworld.com/navigator.php?cat=Apple%20II%20Hardware

@+

ENMM
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message priv� Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   R�pondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> APPLE IIc et IIc Plus Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: