Subject: The list is back

From: [email-masked] (Don Yacktman)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1993 09:43:35 -0600

As might have been noticed, the list, which was temporarily
down has been revived and is running...if you sent a message
and had it bounce (yesterday, most likely), resend it to the
list and there should be no problems now.  Sorry for any
inconveniences that may have been caused, and Thanks to
Ernie P. for alerting me so that I could get it fixed...

I wanted, as you know, to do a new release of the MiscKit
over the weekend.  I have not been able to finish everything I
wanted to do on it, but I do have most of the top level
files drafted up and ready to have you look at.  When I get
in to the computer lab at  school, in about three hours, I will
mail the files to the  list.  (With a message before explaining
how to get at them on a Non-NeXT machine.)  I'd just put
them on the ftp site, but that won't work 'cos it's down right
now (semi-down; the disk it's on is being striped...).  Then
you can go over it and make suggestions before the
official release.

down right
now (semi-down; the disk it's on is being striped...).  Then
you can go over it and make suggestions before the
official release.

Also, I will be putting together a compatibility header so that
those of you who have already used the MiscKit in your
projects can still use the new version, with new prefixes,
without having to change your source code.  (ie., stuff
like #define DAYString MiscString and the like...)

Until then...

Later,
-don