Subject: prefixes....

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1993 22:10:34 -0500

My two bits:  I think two letters is a bit more aesthetically
pleasing, at least to me.

[Some seriousness and silliness follow.  You were warned!]

Does the two letter abbreviation _have_ to stand for something?
CZ RJ MW XE .... pick your favorite chemical element!  your favorite
state!!

Other suggestions:
GO	General Object (GOKit? General Kit?)(was this already suggested?)
RIP	if we don't expect this effort to last long  :-)
KY	doesn't stand for anything, people will just wonder.....
AK	Welsh for miscellaneous: amrywiol
RAC	if the organization becomes subversive (ie RACket)

>From /usr/dict/web2: (any of these suggest anything to anyone?)
Anukit     Blankit    gowkit     kit        skit       taskit
bethankit  boukit     howkit     rakit      sleekit    veskit     

blackit    dookit     Kit        sarkit     stickit    waukit     

weskit

Christopher Kane
[email-masked]