Subject: New MiscKit

From: [email-masked] (Don Yacktman)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1993 14:55:30 -0600

I've put another version of the MiscKit on ftp.byu.edu
this morning.  The main changes are tweaks in the
in progress and to do lists, and some tweaks to the
charter and license.

If I don't get any more feedback on the charter and license
before Friday, they will become version 1.0, so speak now
or forever hold your peace!  This is the absolute last chance
before it's considered solidly stable!  (Once in place, the
only way to change it is by a majority vote of contributors.
If you haven't contributed anything yet, you _can_ affect
the license and charter right now, but once they are in place,
you won't be able to affect it without the vote of contributors...)

Well, please take a look at it and give me any feedback
you can, positive or negative.  The dearth of feedback
on the last license revision lead me to believe that
either (1) everyone's happy with it or (2) nobody cares
all that much.  Anyway...

If you just want to peruse the documents, and don't feel
like grabbing the whole MiscKit, you can grab the file
MiscKitDocs.tar.gz instead of misckit_proj.tar.gz

I've been really swamped lately, so if you sent me stuff
to add to the kit, it should be in the Temp directory and
noted in the AUTHORS and IN_PROGRESS files.  Also, I've
tried to add suggestions to the TO_DO files.  If I have
missed anything, and I wouldn't doubt it, please re-send
it to me and I'll fix it right away.  So, make sure that
anything you've submitted is in there!

Thanks, and enjoy it...

Later,
-don