Subject: BTRSTD15.ZIP - Counts the hours your PC is working, nonresid.
From: Spiegl Andreas <[email-masked]>
To: Keith Petersen <[email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 91 14:24:08 +0100

I have uploaded to SIMTEL20:

pd1:<msdos.sysutl>
BTRSTD15.ZIP    Counts the hours your PC is working, nonresid.

This program counts without you hardly doing and noticing anything the
hours your computer has been working.  All you have to do is to start a
little batch before shutting down your PC.  BTRSTD does the rest.  It
doesn't run in the background all the time, but simply does its job
when the computer is turned on and off.  It doesn't get confused when
you reboot and it even keeps track whether any of your applications
have changed the internal time.

Try it and you will be astonished how many hours your computer is working!

BTRSTD stands for the German word "Betriebsstunden', which means the
hours of working.  As this is a German program, unfortunately, the
documentation is still in German.  Whoever is interested in this
program, just E-Mail (see below) me, and I'll send you what you need.

Andy Spiegl
- -
Andreas Spiegl, CS Student, Technische Universitaet Muenchen, Germany 
E-Mail: [email-masked]