

#From uucp Wed Aug  7 19:55:12 1985  remote from veeger
#From hplabs Wed Aug  7 19:48:10 1985 remote from hpcnof
#From RICHER@SUMEX-AIM  Wed Aug  7 09:23:12 1985 remote from hplabs
Received: by HP-VENUS id AA18269; Wed, 7 Aug 85 09:11:48 pdt
Date: Tue 6 Aug 85 09:12:37-PDT
#From: Mark Richer <hplabs!RICHER@SUMEX-AIM>
To: hpcnof!veeger!hpcnou!dat%hplabs.csnet@CSNET-RELAY
Via:  CSNet; 7 Aug 85 9:11-PDT
Subject: Re: AI in Education mailing list...
Cc: RICHER@SUMEX-AIM

I added you to aied.  This message may be of interest to you:

Artificial Intelligence in Education Meeting at IJCAI 85
---------- ------------ -- --------- ------- -- ----- --

Place: Math Sciences Auditorium (a.k.a. Math 4000A), UCLA campus
Time: 6:30 pm, Tuesday, Aug. 20, 1985  (length: 1 - 1 1/4 hr)

Agenda:
	I have two speakers scheduled to make presentations that
should stimulate questions and discussions:

	(1) Short Announcements

	(2) Jeff Bonar, Research Scientist, Learning Research and
	Development Center (LRDC), University of Pittsburgh

	--- on-going ICAI research projects at LRDC
	--- dissemination of ICAI technology in the form of software
	tools, workshops, written materials, and video tapes.

	(3) Gary Fine, Product Engineering Manager, INTELLICORP,
	formerly with a company producing CAI products, also graduate
	work in ICAI

	--- bridging the gap between current ICAI technology and the
	real world

[IJCAI-85, the 9th International Joint Conference on Artificial
Intelligence is being held at UCLA Campus, August 18-23, 1985.  This
conference is co-sponsered by the American Association for Artificial
Intelligence (AAAI) this year, and I have been told by their office
that only walk-in registration is available at this time.  For more
information, contact AAAI:  [email-masked]
			    AAAI, 445 Burgess Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025
			    or call (415) 328-3123]

Direct questions on the AI in ED meeting (only) to Mark Richer,
[email-masked]
-------