AmigaActive (2206/2249)

From:Michael Carrillo
Date:31 Jul 2000 at 10:39:18
Subject:Thank you from Amihoo.com

It seems too good to be true and it probably is.

However, I would like to thank everyone who has visited my site
since it was launched Saturday 22nd of June.

As I write this, Amihoo.com is moments away from reaching the 10,000
mark.

To all of you I give my heartfelt gratitude and an undertaking that
I will regularly keep the site updated.

Pinch me someone. :)

Regards

Mikey C