AmigaActive (2165/2249)

From:Michael.J.Every
Date:29 Jul 2000 at 23:31:14
Subject:Re: PowerLAN A1200 Ethernet (AA10)

Hello Matt

On 29-Jul-00, you wrote:

<Snip>
>> "...A1200 PCMCIA port fix board, compatible with the PowerFlyer."
>
> Just out of interest, how does that work? I mean, both boards need to clip
> over the Gayle chip. Does the Power Flyer have extra bits on to facilitate
> this, by providing a place to mount the board above and/or below the PF Gayle
> adapter?

Thats the cool bit, as the Gayle CC_reset fix board IS the P/F Gayle board!
You just disconnect the P/F Gayle board, install the CC_reset fix Board &
connect the P/F's cable to it!

Genius!
> Thanks
CYA!

M/\d M/\d Mike, Crusing on Amiga PPC603p/240 040/25,
AGA (BVisionPPC Ordered!)
OS3.5, 96MB RAM, PowerFlyer, 17GB HD, SilverSurfer serial port
ICQ: 39537330 1.D.4 m/b
mikeevery@clara.net 811K/Keys a second RC5!

http://www.madmadmike.co.uk Cracking for Team Amiga!

Tradiant is creating the premiere marketplace for shippers and ocean
carriers to conduct the business of moving containerized freight online.
Our comprehensive suite of online services saves time and money. Visit
Tradiant today. www.tradiant.com