AmigaActive (2143/2249)

From:John Nelson
Date:28 Jul 2000 at 21:44:18
Subject:AmigaWriter Demo what F*&% is up!!!

Hello,

After trying the piece of s^$£ again on AACD11 it still gurus (Nicely
thou with a requester!) while initialising GUI :(((

I copied the installer from inside the AmigaWriter drawer on the CD and
got the thing to install correctly. I'm running WB3.1, the machine specs
are in my .sig

I've disabled all the hacks in s:startup-sequence, s:user-startup &
wbstartup

Running SnoopDOS just make the system crash & reboot as soon as you
double click the AmigaWriter icon.

Kind regards
John

A1200T 040/33Mhz 2+16Fast ~1Gb HDD 40xCDROM

Also 2xA1200, A600, A500+, A500 - ICQ UIN: 72001636

AmigaE & Arexx proggies http://www.forceofnature.f9.co.uk

*John Nelson* - Miggying for over 10 years

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
-- Albert Einstein