AmigaActive (2136/2249)

From:Martin Nicholson
Date:28 Jul 2000 at 20:43:36
Subject:Re: Not the Porting MySQL database engine thread

Hiya Steve

On 25-Jul-00, Steve Clark wrote:

> Hello Martin

>>> I'm glad. Since I've been in the frame, lifes got more animated
>>> round here..
>>
>> Hmm, you seem to paint a picture of a Mickey Mouse operation.
>
> I don't give a donald duck what you say. When I wanna dance, I just
> put on some toons so I don't feel so goofy. And when I wanna catch
> up with my workload, I just do a homer

No need to use language like "Donald Duck", a speech bubble would have
sufficed. As to what you do in the privacy of your own home with your
pet dog, well ..... :) From what I always understood, from the other
life forms that occassion the Druid Poet's lair, Homer learned
everything from you in the first place anyway.

By the by, is that Flash Dancing you do, or are you just trying to
Shockwave us?

With Regards

Worzel

Martin Nicholson

Nick Worzel on #IRC AlternativeNET
ICQ UIN 14617500

mailto:martin@madscientist.demon.co.uk

Sorry, my mind was wandering. One time my mind went all the way to Venus on mail order and I couldn't pay for it.

Tradiant is creating the premiere marketplace for shippers and ocean
carriers to conduct the business of moving containerized freight online.
Our comprehensive suite of online services saves time and money. Visit
Tradiant today. www.tradiant.com