AmigaActive (2082/2249)

From:Sheila Waller
Date:27 Jul 2000 at 06:32:25
Subject:Re: ImageMasterPrefsFile (was Paint Programs)

Hi Don

On Tuesday, July 25, 2000 8:39 PM you wrote:

> Well, ImageMaster was the best AGA program for this, but it's been off
> the market for a while. At the time it was available hardly anyone had
> 32 Megs of RAM, so sales were tiny.

I have found ImageMaster good for some things and IFX for others so tended
to use both programmes until I decided to share a 19 inch MultiScan Monitor
with my Amiga and PC. Now my visible screen is confined to 640x480 so the
menu bar on the IM being on the bottom of a 640x512 screen is not reachable.
BlackBelt think that there was a mouse/key combination that would bring the
menu bar to the top of the screen (so I could reach preferences) but they
cannot remember what it was! Can you or anyone else on the list remember
this or any other way I can reach the preferences?

Many thanks

Regards

Sheila

Sheila Waller