AmigaActive (2010/2249)

From:John Marchant
Date:26 Jul 2000 at 03:17:26
Subject:Re: Old demos (esp Juggler)

Hi Neil. In a message on 25-Jul-00 23:22:51, you wrote:

[Re: Fish disks & Juggler]

>I thought they were online, maybe at ninemoons, but can't find them now.

They certainly used to be at ftp.Ninemoons.com but as you say,
they've disappeared. The Juggler on Fish #47 is the original one by
Eric Graham, with the mirrored balls and a 'ping' sound effect. It
was published in 1986.

I also have 'Jugette' by Eric Schwartz. It has his name and '1989'
at the bottom. The balls are rotating and checkered - like the
boing ball, but no sound. The juggler is a female doll with bouncy
tits, which makes it more amusing but less clever :-)

The 1000 Fish floppies were on the "Frozen Fish" CD, and possibly
also on other Fish CDs. I'm sorry I don't know where these are
obtainable now but maybe a software house still has them on a high
and dusty shelf.

Since the readme file for Eric Graham's Juggler says "We encourage
you to copy it for your friends who own Amigas", I suggest it could
be included on an AA CD. If you don't have it, Neil, I could attach
it to you.

John

John Marchant ('Gnome'). Bedford UK. gnome@putnoe.u-net.com
Amiga 4000/40, A3000/30, A500

Recommended reading: "The Sexual Problems Pop-up Book"
* Pick-Tag v2.5 *