AmigaActive (2006/2249)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:26 Jul 2000 at 00:22:51
Subject:Re: Old demos (esp Juggler)

Jonathan Hart said,

> Looking at the last page for AA11 got me wanting to take another look at
> The Juggler and other old assorted demos through WarpUAE.

> I can't find it on Aminet- does anyone know where it might be still
> available?

It was on Fish disk 47. Now you've just got to find a supply of Fish
disks.

I thought they were online, maybe at ninemoons, but can't find them now.

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider
---
If everything is coming your way then you're in the wrong lane.

Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive chemistry
experiments.