AmigaActive (1940/2249)

From:michael.carrillo
Date:25 Jul 2000 at 13:44:59
Subject:Amihoo.com back up again :)

Thank you all for your emails of support,

I am happy to announce that the URL problem is once more fixed and that http://www.amihoo.com and all email links are
working once more.

Thanks to all of you who have visited the past few days the hit rate has been incredible! - Phew!

I would also like to publicly thank all those who sent me some feedback, new entries or amendments. I have been deluged
and I guess many a long night will be spent adding/amending them.

Talkback!

The talkback section is going along nicely, shortly I am hoping to announce a sponsorship deal with an Amiga company
which will allow amihoo to give away a prize for letter of the month. More details soon,

Regards

Mikey C
Webmaster: Amihoo.com