AmigaActive (1908/2249)

From:Jonathan Hart
Date:25 Jul 2000 at 01:14:05
Subject:Do Androids dream of ARexx scripts? (was: Re:Yam filters)

Hi there Neil

On 24-Jul-00, you wrote:

> Jonathan Hart said,
>
>> There was a nice CU WiredWorld article on filtering. I copied it- you'll
>> be pleased to know it is simple and should work with the latest YAM
>> still. I think the author could give you some more details- he probably
>> already has ;)
>
> Mat Bettinson isn't on this list...

His complex ARexx scripts spawned your alter-ego- Eds Borthwick- who is here
though... ;)

Apologies to Eds- I know you are "real". Or do I?

I'm sure you wrote that WiredWorld article Neil. It was always a decent
two-page spread and I'm glad it continues in it's more recent AA guise :)

To all the AA team- good issue (AA11) again.

All the best,

Jon

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is
time to reform.
-- Mark Twain