AmigaActive (1899/2249)

From:Martin Nicholson
Date:24 Jul 2000 at 21:21:47
Subject:Re: AA11 - Views

Hiya Dauber

On 24-Jul-00, Dauber wrote:

> What would you recommend, then? I have FinalWriter 97, but man...the
> thing will not print out correctly. Margins are never right.

I've never had a problem with FW97 myself and use it a lot for
transferring RTF files between here and the work PC. I odn't know if
it will cause your particular problem, but if running executive make
sure finalwriter is correctly scheduled.

Just to show what a liar I am, I do remember one problem with FW97
whhich was when I did my dissertation. While trying to print a 120 odd
page document, in several sections, the borders around the 100 odd
graphs, drawings etc, slowly crept a pixel at a time down the page as
the document progressed. Weird ..

With Regards

Worzel

Martin Nicholson

Nick Worzel on #IRC AlternativeNET
ICQ UIN 14617500

mailto:martin@madscientist.demon.co.uk

You can't have everything. Where would you put it?