AmigaActive (1790/2249)

From:Blasio Muscat
Date:23 Jul 2000 at 16:48:35
Subject:Re: Mounting a PC Harddrive

wrote:
> Hello Blasio

> Let me guess, he's upgraded his cpu and now it's to fast for his
> very old version of windows, which can not be patched. I had this
> problem last week.

No, he's game crazed and stuck with a P166. His brother doesn't want
to upgrade cause it's enough to run Word on, so this mate is trying to
make the computer appear very slow so his bro will upgrade.

-- BPhantom --

--* Coding is my life *--

"God, root, what is difference ?"
-- Pitr, from userfriendly online