AmigaActive (1770/2249)

From:Martin Nicholson
Date:23 Jul 2000 at 13:47:14
Subject:Re: Not the Porting MySQL database engine thread

Hiya Steve

On 23-Jul-00, Steve Clark wrote:

> Hello Martin

>>> I'm afraid I can't get drawn on that subject..
>>
>> Not even an outline?
>
> Well, the details are a bit sketchy

Ok, I'm starting to get the picture

With Regards

Worzel

mailto:martin@madscientist.demon.co.uk
| Martin Nicholson | Nick Worzel on AlternativeNET |
| ICQ UIN = 14617500 | #HarryHomers |
|A1200, Blizzard 040/40, 48 Megs fastram, 4.2G & |
|2G UW-SCSI, 3G IDE, HDs, 12 x SCSI CD-ROM & SCSI |
|CD-Writer in tower, Dynalink V90 modem/Hypercom 3i |
| Using Dopus 5.8 Magellan & NetConnect2 software. |

I spilled spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.