AmigaActive (1661/2249)

From:Matt Sealey
Date:21 Jul 2000 at 23:36:26
Subject:Re: V� crashin-1?Q?V=B3?= crashing?

Hello George

On 21-Jul-00, you wrote:

>> It's very stable here, at least it was in version 3.2.12 - I couldn't
>> say that about any other version ;)
>
> I heard that rumour.But until I see it for myself,there's no way I'm paying
> money for it :\

You'll never see 3.2.12 'cos you need a registered version to use it. 3.2 is
well buggy until about version 3.2.4 and previous versions have some
REALLY nasty bugs in them related to Javascript.

Hopefully it'll be a LOT better when the new layouter is finished. Verily,
it doth rock. You'll not have any qualms about handing over your money
(and throwing away IBrowse forever :)

Thanks

Matt Sealey <matt@kittycat.co.uk>
Website http://www.kittycat.co.uk