AmigaActive (1657/2249)

From:G.A.Griggs
Date:21 Jul 2000 at 22:35:13
Subject:Re: Matts attitude

Hello Shawn

On 19-Jul-00, you wrote:

> I agree. I apologize to both Matt and the list. I have this issue growing
> up where if it brays like an ass and is stubborn as an ass, its probably
> an ass, and I've just found Matt to come on strong with a rather harse and
> abrasive attitude and little to back it up when confronted. This set me
> off, and I got in the same space twice now. I'll quit replying to Matt's
> posts, especally if I have nothing to add on topic. =)
>
> Cheers,
> Shawn

Hate to say this mate but as far as a abrasive attitude I'm afraid Matt is
not at the top of the table he is quite obviously small potatoes there's no
record of him registering with the BSI I should know as our company defines
the standards across the whole of Europe .

Forget the Klingons off the starboard bow,
the efing BORG are behind us.

I think that God in creating man somewhat overestimated his ability.
-- Oscar Wilde