AmigaActive (1631/2249)

From:Mark Wilson
Date:21 Jul 2000 at 11:28:35
Subject:Re: Happy camper

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 00:13:54 +0100 Mick Foster wrote:

Hi Mick Foster,

> Just figured that, have you? I've been filtering Sealey since the second
> day of receiving posts from AFB! Coupled with the fact that he's
> actually not too far away geographically, I do worry about whether the
> local area can support his ego!

I live in the Leicester area and I believe Matt does to, I kinda happen to
like the guy, he`s got spunk :)

Fair enough he sometimes comes across very badly in emails - but its because
he cares alot about the Amiga and gets very frustrated with it.. And anyway,
Whats a community without vibrant people in it?

Dull.

Cheers Kids,

Mark 'tecno' Wilson : Team Member of AmiBench

Web: http://www.AmiBench.org
Email: mark@amibench.org
ICQ Number: 39814816