AmigaActive (1620/2249)

From:Mick Foster
Date:21 Jul 2000 at 00:13:54
Subject:Re: Happy camper

Oovis spake thus:
> I've just found a great way to increase my happiness whilst reading my
new
> mails every day...
>
> Anything from Matt Sealey is simply filtered into the bin!!!
>
> (Don't bother replying Matt, I won't read it.)

Just figured that, have you? I've been filtering Sealey since the second
day of receiving posts from AFB! Coupled with the fact that he's
actually not too far away geographically, I do worry about whether the
local area can support his ego!

Regards and all that,

Mick.

It would seem to me that the powers that be
Keep themselves in splendour and security...