AmigaActive (1544/2249)

From:Simon Preston
Date:19 Jul 2000 at 21:16:51
Subject:Re: Matts attitude

<yam8235.1196.1746959016@mail.u-net.com>
On 19-Jul-00, Matt Sealey (matt@kittycat.co.uk) wrote...

>> If Matt is an esteemed member, what do you do with the normal people? You
>> know, the helpful ones without rabies and a personality to boot. >;)

> *Don't* frickin' push it.

Don't tempt us then.

Obviously what Shawn said wasn't pleasant and I personally think he should
apologise for that but please show us you have some good character in you
instead of shouting that "the classic Amiga sucks ass". We don't wanna hear
it.

Regards

Simon Preston
ICQ:41353091
http://www.music-laboratory.co.uk/

Be sure not to start a tagline you can't finis