AmigaActive (1524/2249)

From:Matt Sealey
Date:19 Jul 2000 at 19:03:43
Subject:Re: Porting MySQL database engine to AmigaOS for 68K/PPC systems

Hello Andrew

On 19-Jul-00, you wrote:

>> Again, MuFS is crap.
>
> You might think that, the update should be published to public soon!

I don't deal with software I haven't seen, read about, or run. MuFS in it's
CURRENTLY available incarnation is crap, doesn't work with more recent
FFS implementations...

When a new version comes out, I'll be glad to take that back. WHEN. IF.

(that is, unless you want to mail me a beta version and get a quicker
response? :)

Thanks

Matt Sealey <matt@kittycat.co.uk>
Website http://www.kittycat.co.uk