AmigaActive (1309/2249)

From:Steve Hodson
Date:18 Jul 2000 at 04:11:09
Subject:Re: Upgrade A4000 Vs A1200

Kevin Twyman wrote:

> Hello Steve,
>
> On 14-Jul-00, you wrote:
>
> >> wanted the fastest Amiga I could get. I doubt if I could justify
> >> the
> >> cost now, unless the CyberStorm were to re-appear at a
> >> substantially
> >> lower price than I paid.
>
> > Isn`t it already then? I think I paid 600quid for mine...the one I
> > see at PowerC was (I thought) around 400 smackers...must check back
> > again.
>
> I paid £749 for mine at WOA from Power, 2 years ago.

I saved money getting mine from Gordon Harwoods then..after I got fed up of
Blittersoft messing me around with the `PowerUp save 50 quid trade
in`...memory is hazy...it`s possible I spent 699...I checked prices back..and
it looks like a CSPPC233/060 is now around 549quid...well that`s what 1699DEM
converts too...(Vesalia)

Stve