AmigaActive (1301/2249)

From:roger buckley
Date:18 Jul 2000 at 00:44:44
Subject:Re: Emergency Boot disks

Hello Michael

On 17-Jul-00, you wrote:

> Hi Paul, on 17-Jul-00 15:32:37 you wrote:
>
>> I just happen to have a modulator from my old A500 which has saved me from
>> disaster more than once!
>
> Those A520's sell for £39.95 down here! So keep hold of it and treat it
> well.

Mine's available for a fiver :) For £39.95 in Sheffield I can buy a complete
A1200 boxed 'magic' pack with external floppy drive:)

Regards

Roger

Amiga 1200, Viper 68030 Mk V Accel with 50Mhz FPU and 16 MBFast, Seagate 410MB
2.5" internal HD and 800MB SCSI & 2G HD in a midi tower with 4xCDRom. 56k
Modem, Power Port Junr Serial IF G.Image Hand Scanner & Citizen Swift
Printer.
Website:-http://lineone.net/~rabuckley
ICQ-62990780 Robuck2
Anyone can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
-- Cicero