AmigaActive (1120/2249)

From:Matt Sealey
Date:16 Jul 2000 at 10:43:06
Subject:Re: X-Surf IDE woes

Hello Shawn

On 16-Jul-00, you wrote:

> I've recieved confirmation that of course idefix 2000 is still under way,
> which at this time is fine and dandy, but I find something else a bit odd. I
> did not recieve the 'samba setup' which is advertised on js's site.

That's because it's not out yet, IIRC. Go to js's site and ask HIM about it

Common sense would suggest that of all people who would know what's
wrong, where software is, and what problems you might have, it's that one
person who designed the hardware, wrote the software, and solves all those
problems for a living..

I don't see what asking a bunch of people totally unrelated to it's development
or support can answer any question better than he can.

I'll forgive you if you've already mailed him and gotten a reply.

> I ordered this product from software hut and to date have not had an issue
> with them - is this how they are supposed to come, or have I been gyp'd? >;)

GVP'd - that's funny ;)

Thanks

Matt Sealey <matt@kittycat.co.uk>
Website http://www.kittycat.co.uk