AmigaActive (1074/2249)

From:roger buckley
Date:15 Jul 2000 at 03:19:31
Subject:Re: Upgrade A4000 Vs A1200

Hello Matt

On 14-Jul-00, you wrote:

>> Mick is still tinkering with it
>
> Actually Mick doesn't have a great deal to do with it anymore, IIRC: the
> work in progress is writing the logic for the board so that it actually
> works like an Amiga rather than a plain old 68k/PPC motherboard.
>
> Go complain to AntiGravity.

He's probably as teed off with the lack of progress as we are. Having put so
much work and effort into it, it must be frustrating watching it stall on the
home stretch.

Regards

Roger

Amiga 1200, Viper 68030 Mk V Accel with 50Mhz FPU and 16 MBFast, Seagate 410MB
2.5" internal HD and 800MB SCSI & 2G HD in a midi tower with 4xCDRom. 56k
Modem, Power Port Junr Serial IF G.Image Hand Scanner & Citizen Swift
Printer.
Website:-http://lineone.net/~rabuckley
ICQ-62990780 Robuck2
Software suppliers are trying to make their software packages more
'user-friendly'.... Their best approach, so far, has been to take all
the old brochures, and stamp the words, 'user-friendly' on the cover.
-- Bill Gates