AmigaActive (1028/2249)

From:Adam Bell
Date:14 Jul 2000 at 15:13:44
Subject:Re: MSWord translation.

--- In amigactive@egroups.com, Joseph Duchatelet <jduchatelet@a...>
wrote:
Hi Joseph,

> Does anybody knows of a good program that transforms MSWord
documents in RTF
> (which i can handle in my Wordworth6) or some other format that can

I assume by the fact that you are asking that you don't have access
to M$Word. If your did then obviously you could save them out as RTF
and then load them into wordworth. I seem to remember that Wordworth
did have the ability to load in Work docs. I may be thinking of
Wordworth 7, so maybe an upgrade would be worth while.

As a final alternative, Lotus on a PC or Mac can also load word docs
which you could then save out as RTF.

Probably not much help :(

Adam

To email plain text is conventional, to add graphics is divine.
We'll show you how at www.supersig.com.