AmigaActive (1027/2249)

From:Chris Merrell
Date:14 Jul 2000 at 14:56:05
Subject:Re: Epson Stylus 460 Questions

Hello John
On 14-Jul-00, John Nelson wrote:
> Hello,

> Anyone else using one these printers? I got mine today and I'm having a
> problem getting reasonable results on the Miggy. I'm using the 460 driver
> by the guy from Halifax, W. Yorks whose name I can't remember ATM. I
> installed the one for WW4se (Magic Pack) PrintManager but can't get it to
> work in colour (It works in SuperGray) :( I'm getting much better results
> by printing from the Fusion/Mac emulation but can't do photo Images because
> of the lack of RAM:(((

Give Turbo Print a whirl, it might just help, and the quality of output is very
good indeed.

Regards
Chris Merrell

mailto:cjmerrell@yetisplace.demon.co.uk
http://www.yetisplace.demon.co.uk/
OPEN FOR BUSINESS PLEASE VISIT
Sign up for the Betajaen list today!!!
http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/betajaen
Their once was a woman from Sidney..
Who said she could take one to the Kidney...
Along came a man from Quebec
and gave her one to the neck.