AmigaActive (1024/2249)

From:Andy Mills
Date:14 Jul 2000 at 16:31:33
Subject:Re: MSWord translation.

On 14-Jul-00 09:54:11, you said about;
[amigactive] MSWord translation.

>Hi,

>Does anybody knows of a good program that transforms MSWord documents in RTF
>(which i can handle in my Wordworth6) or some other format that can be
>imported in an Amiga Wordprocessor.
>'Good' means that at least documents with different columns are presented as
>such.

Give MSWordView a try (it's on Aminet). You will have to register it to
use it fully, but IIRC, it will convert Word docs into RTF, ASCII and
HTML formats.

Andy Mills - http://www.wharne.u-net.com
South West Amiga Group - http://www.swag.org.uk
afb-ot's official webshite - http://www.afb-ot.co.uk

It's not an optical illusion, it just looks like one.

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application