AmigaActive (1000/2249)

From:John Marchant
Date:13 Jul 2000 at 23:30:00
Subject:Re: Aweb

Hi Ray. In a message on 13-Jul-00 18:49:57, you wrote:

>Am looking to buy, AWeb but i cannot see where you buy the software

Have you asked Eyetech? I'd expect them to have it.

Or you can order it direct from the publishers at

sales@amitrix.com
5312 - 47th. Street,
Beaumont AB Canada
www.amitrix.com

I did that when Blittersoft proved unable to fill my order after
8 weeks - though they kept telling me "any day now".

Amitrix will take a credit card number, but will require a signed order.
I managed that by sending a fax with my scanned signature pasted in.
I received AWeb by post within 7 days of ordering! But don't expect
post (and customs) to be so quick every time.

I suppose it's possible you can order from their web site. I've not looked.

John

John Marchant ('Gnome'). Bedford UK. gnome@putnoe.u-net.com
Amiga 4000/40, A3000/30, A500

Blessed is he that expects nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.
* Pick-Tag v2.5 * Registered to Gnome.