AmigaActive (2140/2143)

From:Eddie Moore
Date:31 May 2000 at 16:20:02
Subject:Re: Your Amiga

Hello Gareth!

On 29-May-00, Gareth Knight wrote:

> A question for those who can stretch their minds back 10 years.

Well, I've had a sleep since then, but I'll do my best ;-)

> Do you
> remember a magazine called Your Amiga by Argus Press?

Vaugely; IIRR, it was one of those "slim" efforts, more of a large fanzine
than a "proper" magazine. Around the same size as "Transactor", which was
published at around the same time.

>If you bought it at
> some point, what is the date and issue of the last edition that you have?
> I bought over 400 Amiga magazines this week, circa 1987 - 1994, but YA
> disappears around 1990/91. --

I shall have a look the next time I venture into the loft, but I don't hold
out much hope; I dumped a *lot* of mags, including Amiga ones, some while
back. However, you never know...

Regards,
Eddie

email: eddie@4-moores.co.uk

or: eddie@casaloco.freeserve.co.uk

Web Site: Coming soon...

Scrap your search engine.
Inforocket.com is the fast way to the right answer - guaranteed.