AmigaActive (2128/2143)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:31 May 2000 at 23:50:21
Subject:Re: FAO: Neil Bothwick

Alan Bailey said,

> Hello Neil

>> The anim's called VU-Meter, but I've no idea where I got it. I can mail
>> you a copy if you like.

> Yes please, if you dont mind.

OK. I'll be incredibly lazy and attach it to this mail, which will get
stripped by eGroups for everyone else but will reach you thanks to cc:.

>> That's the second mail in a week about my screenshots.

> Well the transfer makes AWeb look a lot smarter, BTW is that Visual Prefs
> you run?

Yep, and Birdie.

Neil@hacks-r-us

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider

My friends went to alt.california, and all they brought
me was this lousy sig.

Scrap your search engine.
Inforocket.com is the fast way to the right answer - guaranteed.