AmigaActive (2100/2143)

From:Dougie Leaver
Date:31 May 2000 at 14:42:00
Subject:Re: miamidx

Hello Geoff

On 30-May-00, Geoff Milnes wrote to the mailing list:
GM> Hi
GM>
GM> On 30-May-00, wrote:
GM>> Hello Simon

GM>>> I'm too young for a credit card!! There's quite a few shareware
GM>>> programs I have wanted to register and can't because either:
GM>
GM>>> a) I don't have a credit card b) I'm certainly not sending money all
GM>>> over the place. Especially if I have
GM>>> to get it converted to Euro/DM/whatever.
GM>
GM>> bung yer parents a fistful of fivers?
GM>
GM> This may be OK for Simon but my parents are no longer around :-(

Same here, last time I used a credit card was my sisters and it created
so many problems. The item was duff and it took the best part of a year to
sort the mess out. Card company was helpfull but it was such a fight. Never
again. I will just have to forget the idea of a gateway to the internet
using a reg'd MiamiDx as it does not appear to work on the un reg'd
version.
Dougie.