AmigaActive (2055/2143)

From:jcompton
Date:31 May 2000 at 15:40:50
Subject:Re: New (May) Executive Update.

> Interestingly, does that mean that we cannot use the word Amiga or
> Boing Ball Logos on our web pages?

Sounds very much like it to me. Unless you send a self-addressed stamped
envelope, sealed with a kiss and labeled "Pretty Please!" to...

Bill McEwen
Bill 'n Fleecy Convergence Computers, Inc.
BFCCI House
Snowqualms, Washington
USA

And by the way...I like how Bill makes it sound like "Hey, I'm just doing
what you, the loyal community, asked me to do!" Pretty typical
corporate-speak..."We're about to say something objectionable, but we're
only saying it because our valued customers MADE us say it!"

Jason Compton jcompton@xnet.com

Hot off the press- summer's here!
School's out and it's sizzling hot. Whether you're planning a
graduation party, a summer brunch, or simple birthday party,
shop GreatEntertaining.com before your next celebration.