AmigaActive (2030/2143)

From:Samuel Byford
Date:31 May 2000 at 01:04:02
Subject:Re: Online column

Hello

>> you didnt come and say hi to me!! :(
>>
>> And i couldnt be missed - Kickstart T-shirt, My name on my Kickstart
> badge,
>> a clickboom cap with a star wars pin on it....most often sitting by the
>> computer that was supposed to be running the internet (unfortunate that)
>> and who one a Sub to AA :)
>
> Hey, I said hi! (or bugged you about ppc more like). I was the guy with the
> blue/white rugby top on with the geordie accent..............

Oh right :) cool :) ya shouldve introduced yourself m8y :)

And you wasnt bugging me - yu had me curious too. So - have you dumped PowerUp yet and put it into emulation????

biffy

Bifford the Youngest
(Sam Byford)
Visit my site:
http://www.biffordyoungest.u-net.com
or
http://www.photopoetry.co.uk
ICQ: 52983236

Hot off the press- summer's here!
School's out and it's sizzling hot. Whether you're planning a
graduation party, a summer brunch, or simple birthday party,
shop GreatEntertaining.com before your next celebration.