AmigaActive (2016/2143)

From:Simon Mason
Date:31 May 2000 at 01:08:20
Subject:Re: Online column

Hello Samuel

On 30-May-00,Samuel yapped about: [amigactive] Re: Online column

> you didnt come and say hi to me!! :(
>
> And i couldnt be missed - Kickstart T-shirt, My name on my Kickstart
badge,
> a clickboom cap with a star wars pin on it....most often sitting by the
> computer that was supposed to be running the internet (unfortunate that)
> and who one a Sub to AA :)

Hey, I said hi! (or bugged you about ppc more like). I was the guy with the
blue/white rugby top on with the geordie accent..............

Cheers,
Simon

Headline: "Explosion At Sperm Bank, Nurses Overcome"

********* ICQ 71795677 *********