AmigaActive (2015/2143)

From:Ray Elf
Date:31 May 2000 at 00:31:40
Subject:Re: Captian Elf

Hello Gents

>> CJM> Dude, what HAVE you been smoking?
>> CJM> ... No more drugs for this man...
>> CJM> :-)
>> CJM
>> CJM Leave him alone, the insane have a right to Email too :-]
>> CJM
>
> Sounds like those late night phone-ins. It's a complete windup and
> everyone falls for it :) FUNNY :))

Sorry this no wind up, and no am not a weirdo or a freak am a artist who
likes to
express him self now and again.... after all we amigians are suppose to be
free
minded expressionist people well that's what i have learned over the years
being on
a queen amiga... some persons have had digs at me, but hay.. i also know
thay will
say something about this statement too. :)

Stay free and glide your Amiga

Have a good one chaps 'Well, Bluie Forward'

Capt Elf