AmigaActive (2009/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:30 May 2000 at 22:58:17
Subject:Re: CD-R Audio

Hello Don,

On 30-May-00, you wrote:

>> That's a shame :( I use CDRWs for backup, though the prices of CDRs
>> are coming down so low that even that may change.

> The big advantage of CDRs is that you're not tempted to write over
> them. So that crucial data file that you accidentally deleted last
> year and now suddenly need again is still there.

That is so, so true. I have had reason to dig deep into my backup case
more than once! :-)

> The disadvantage is that 650 Megs isn't very much space any more.

Well, it's a lot more than you get on a Zip disk, or a tape, but IKWYM

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

Trespassers will be shot - Survivors will be shot again!

Remember the good 'ol days