AmigaActive (2005/2143)

From:Gareth Knight
Date:30 May 2000 at 21:42:30
Subject:Re: Volunteers needed..

Andy Wanless wrote:
> (Erm, or have you seen me with a beard? I can never remember when I've had
one and
> when I haven't).

I find that the best way to find if you have a beard or not is to touch the
part of your face just under the mouth (about 2MM). If you cannot feel
anything furry, the chances are that you haven't got a beard. If you can, it
is most likely that the cat is sitting on your face.

> Why, is there something about your nose you feel you should share with
us?

Appearance isn't everything, think about the content.

Gareth Knight
Amiga Interactive Guide
http://amiga.emugaming.com

Click here for savings: beMANY!