AmigaActive (2000/2143)

From:Geoff Milnes
Date:30 May 2000 at 21:47:07
Subject:Re: miamidx

Hi

On 30-May-00, wrote:
> Hello Simon

>>> There may be only a few of us left in the world, but I don't have a
>>> credit card and have been wanting to purchase MiamiDX since last
>>> November!

>> I'm too young for a credit card!! There's quite a few shareware programs
>> I have wanted to register and can't because either:

>> a) I don't have a credit card b) I'm certainly not sending money all over
>> the place. Especially if I have
>> to get it converted to Euro/DM/whatever.

> bung yer parents a fistful of fivers?

This may be OK for Simon but my parents are no longer around :-(

Cheers

Geoff.

Geoff Milnes - geoff@geemil.demon.co.uk (Like Minds) ICQ 20485876

General Brain Failure: (A)bort (R)etry (P)retend this never happened...

Chairman of Huddersfield Amiga User Group.
WWW HomePage
http://www.geemil.demon.co.
HAUG Website
http://websites.ntl.com/~paul.4/index.html