AmigaActive (1993/2143)

From:Simon Mason
Date:30 May 2000 at 21:55:04
Subject:Re: Kev F - I want your babies

Hello Kevin

On 30-May-00,Kevin yapped about: Re: [amigactive] Kev F - I want your
babies

> Well wait until I get married and have some kids, and i'll ask the wife
if
> she'll give them away ....

Ha,Ha!

>> Well it turned out that it was the jumper settings on the ZIV why my
>> CV64-3d wernt working! Checking my system, I saw a "Phase 5" board etc
on
>> there, however forgot I had a Blizz 060................So it didn't
>> actually see the CV on there(thick or what).
>
> D'oh! But if it didn't see the CV, how come the CV wasshowing up in
> ShowConfig?

Er, it was actually my 060. (I think - yeah it was)

>> Now thanks to all your advice, you lot, I now have a 17" SVGA Wbench!
>> Just got to play with the settings now.
>
> Sounds good to me :-)

Untill someone finds out I have "liberated" it from work........

>> Kev "Quakemeister" Fairhurst(!) - I owe you a few pints, mate.
>
> *grin* That sounds even better! I should definitely be in Bournemouth
at
> some point later this year (my mate Andy gets a new flat - excuse for
> alcohol. My mate Kate returns from Australia - excuse for alcohol :)

Weyhey! Sounds good. It's really good on the pi** here (bit expensive :( )
with lots of lovely young ladies (byt don't tell er' indoors).

>> Cheers,all - appreciate all your time + comments!

> No worries - it isn't as though I have anything better to do ... ;)

Sheeesh, these part timers :-)

Cheers,
Simon

Definition of Trust: Two cannibals having oral sex.

********* ICQ 71795677 *********