AmigaActive (1992/2143)

From:Simon Mason
Date:30 May 2000 at 22:01:53
Subject:Re: KickStart Show

Hello Chris

On 30-May-00,Chris yapped about: RE: [amigactive] KickStart Show
<snip>
> The commercial interest in the Kickstart Show has been growing quite
> steadily over the three years we have been running it, but even we were
> surprised by the support we received from the commercial dealers. Their
> participation really helped make the event seem like a mini-WOA, which
was
> part of the plan :)

May I just say how much I enjoyed being at the show. It was very well done
and all of your groups hard work certainly paid off, my thanks to all of
you. Just a shame I had to get my two girls home (would have liked to have
gone in the "Harvesters" after!).

>> Just one small point. Could the threadbare doormat be replaced as I
>> would not like to come a tumble and damage any bargains purchased. :-)
>
> An excellent point - we'll look into it :)

One small point from me. Could you please only allow me £5 spending money
and make sure I am not allowed in with a Visa card? :-)

Thanks, lads/lassies - well done.

Cheers,
Simon

"Woody, I said TUCK the children in bed!" --Mia Farrow

********* ICQ 71795677 *********