AmigaActive (1991/2143)

From:Andy Wanless
Date:30 May 2000 at 20:40:16
Subject:Re: Volunteers needed..

On Sat, 4 Sep 1993, Christopher Jason Merrell wrote:

> >Not me guv. It was Dave who picked up on the double meaning that time, it
> >shot straight over my head...
>
> Can someone tell me who is going to pay. (BTW, Must be talented if he can
> shoot over your head 8-D )

And here I was trying to avoid saying that, in the hope that it might have
confused Neil who was probably expecting me to say something anyway ;)

And I was the one who originally "shot straight over Neil's head", as it
were, which is something I really don't want to think about. ;)

Shall we move on to a different topic now?

Remember the good 'ol days