AmigaActive (1975/2143)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:30 May 2000 at 18:08:00
Subject:Re: CyberGfx 3.x

Alan Buxey said,

> they *can* use CGX3.x - but only with the latest 41.21a driver.
> This used to be on Phase5 web site....but that no longer exists
> and no, DCE *havent* got it on their website. pity the users!
> (and VGR's links all go to Phase5!!)

> So, I'm asking...is it possible to have the latest release of CGX3.x
> - aka cgxsystem.library 41.21a on the next AACD coverdisk?

It would be possible, if we had the library to include. If someone has
the complete archive, as downloaded from P5's site, can you send it to
me. The library alone is no good, I'd like the cxomplete archive so I've
got all the readmes etc.

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider

Top Oxymorons Number 28: Butt Head

Missing old school friends? Find them here: