AmigaActive (1972/2143)

From:Andrew Guard
Date:30 May 2000 at 18:21:15
Subject:Re: Kickstart Show

How do we do, Kevin

On 30-May-00, you wrote:

>> Anyway I couldn't help you with A3000 to your car as I was talking to
>> someone about what type of software they would like to use. Which I manly
>> did talked about software people would like to own.
>
> Well no worries. I got it to the car without dropping anything, which is
> the main thing. So did you get anything sorted out software wise?

Well yes I did. Also found out those fools (You know who) nobody had heard
of them but lot people where intrested in R7T. Well thats seas it all
realy. LOL

Next time I will not wear a Chelsea baseball cap.

Regards

Get paid to surf the net http://uk.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=mjr910
(In your local currancy)

-
#ICQ:# 21765436
-
Grossman's Misquote: Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong
answers.

Find long lost high school friends: