AmigaActive (1966/2143)

From:Andy Wanless
Date:30 May 2000 at 16:07:43
Subject:Re: Volunteers needed..

On 30 May 2000, Neil Bothwick wrote:

> >> Come come, we can't speak ill of the Bothwicks.
>
> > Actually, that may be wise advice there. I think I'm going to go and cut
> > my hair off and grow a beard in case he gets upset. And wear a false nose.
>
> What are you trying to say about my nose?

The same as I was trying to say the first time your mail arrived there ;)

Which is nothing. It was just saying I'd cut my hair and grow a beard so
you wouldn't recognise me if you got upset and came after me. (Erm, or
have you seen me with a beard? I can never remember when I've had one and
when I haven't). The false nose was all part of the disguise.

Why, is there something about your nose you feel you should share with us?

Remember the good 'ol days